The Essential Knowledge Of Your Camera
Camera Workshop Introduction
Let’s agree, that cameras are complicated. Camera technology has improved over the years and so is the inclusion of numerous new functions which are designed to improve the experience of making a good picture. However, that is where the fear of learning the different functions of the camera begins.
If you’ve bought yourself a DSLR or mirrorless camera and, after unboxing it, you are intimidated by the number of buttons and dials, and by the thickness of the manual, it can be very tempting to put the manual down, switch to ‘Auto’ and start shooting.
It might be fine for some, however, it may not be long until you crave the creative control that inspired you to purchase a digital camera in the first place, but where do you begin?
Join our 2 sessions camera workshop and overcome the fear of learning the features of your camera. This photography workshop is designed to equip you technically with the essential understanding and complex photography jargon in a fun and easy manner. Keith will show you a live demonstration of the impact of photography settings
Camera Workshop Outline
Singapore Botanic Garden (Indoor Theory)
- Photography Introduction
- Differences Between Different Types Of Cameras
- Sensor Size Differences
- Common Photography Jargon (E.g. Shutter Speed/Aperture/ISO) & Their Application In Photography
- Understanding The Unique Functions Of Your Camera
- Lenses Understanding
- Basic Compositions Techniques
Singapore Botanic Garden (Outdoor Practical)
- Optimizing Your Camera Settings For Instant Better Results
- Familiarize Common Controls In Camera.
- Applying The Correct Focal Length For Different Subjects
- The Better Way To Control Exposure Of A Picture
- Learning Focusing Techniques.
- Applying Common Photography Rules For Better Pictures
- Using Depth Of Field To Achieve A Dimensional Picture