Practiced correctly and creatively, our landscape photography course conducted in Singapore can be one of the most fascinating ways to capture and beautify the simplest of a scene. This landscape photography course is designed to teach you how to use of depth-of-field, ambient light, focus, white balance color shift, various filter such as ND, Grad, colored and exposure to their most optimum level, in order to make the most powerful close-up and great landscape photographs possible. You’ll discover subjects and ways of composing you never realized existed, see them in ways you never have before and press the shutter button to create stunning photographs of it all.
Since this is a advanced landscape photography course, it is recommended you are already well verse in the basic controls of you camera and have decent basic photography knowledge.
- Understanding Different Filters
- Landscape Settings For Your Camera
- How Aperture and Shutter Speed Compliment Your Pictures
- Landscape Compositions
Outdoor Shooting I & II
- Composition in Landscape
- Common aperture and shutter setting to create inspiring pictures
- Using filters to enhance results without editing
- Choosing the correct color balance
- Getting the correct exposure in tricky lighting
- Photo critique & review