Mobile Photography Course
Portable Made Incredible
Mobile Photography Course Introduction
Smartphone technology has changed our lives, including how we communicate. Now, no matter where we travel, we’ve got our phones with us; along with its built-in high-performance camera that shoots like an interchangeable lens camera. The phone camera’s most exclusive feature? It allows immediate sharing of well-taken pictures on any social media. The flow of picture sharing and storage has also evolved over the years. The consumer is no longer limited to personal albums and wallet photos, CDs, or DVDs, with affordable cloud storage alternatives for storage, viewing, and sharing all done securely. With the possibility of many people seeing our photographs in real-time, the elements of knowing good mobile photography are important.
It’s a game-changer in how photography is created. Given the fact that mobile phones now rival the capabilities of many digital cameras, image quality is no longer an issue.
We all carry our iPhones, Androids, and tablets with us constantly, allowing us to capture life on the go – no matter when or where. Not only can you grab that image of the moment, but you can also now edit it right then and there with any of the hundreds of great and readily available photo apps.
This mobile photography course is conducted over 1 session. Basic app editing will be performed on the go.
At the end of our mobile photography course, you will have mastered the basic usage of your mobile phone and learned about its traits, quirks, and functionality, and we guarantee that the quality of your photos will increase dramatically.
Mobile Photography Course Outline
Singapore Botanic Garden (Practical)
• Understanding Common Photography Jargon
• Understanding the Camera Features & Specifications of Your Mobile Phone
• Knowing Photography Compositions
• Choosing The Correct Lens & Colour Settings
• Controlling Exposure
• Manipulating Light & Shadow
• Applying Software/Hardware Depth of Field Control
SnapSeed (During Practical)
- Basic Editing Function (E.g. Cropping, Rotation, Etc.)
- Using Perspective Control
- Gaining Better Portraits
- Choosing Suitable Color Filters
- Image Tuning (E.g. Sharpness, Brightness, Shadow & Highlight, White Balance Etc.)
- Exporting Formats