3 Sessions Basic Photography Course
Learn Photography Online
Let’s agree, cameras are complicating. Camera technology has improved over the years and so is the inclusion of numerous new functions which are designed to improve the experiences of making a good picture. However, that is where the fear of learning the different functions of the camera begins.
If you’ve bought yourself a DSLR or mirrorless camera and, after unboxing it, you are intimidated by the number of buttons and dials, and by the thickness of the manual, it can be very tempting to put the manual down, switch to ‘Auto’ and start shooting.
It might be fine for some, however, it may not be long until you crave the creative control that inspired you to purchase a DSLR in the first place, but where do you begin?
Join our 3 Session Online Basic Photography Course, Camera 101, and overcome the fear of learning photography jargon. This photography course is designed to equip you technically with the essential understanding and complex photography jargon in a fun and easy manner. All sessions will be done online via ZOOM with session assignments to enhance camera and photography understanding.
ZOOM Online Session One
- Understanding Photography
- Knowing The DeFacto Standard Of Photography
- Using The Science & Art Of Photography
- Defining Creativity
- Light Understanding & Its Value In Photography
- Understanding Your Camera Settings.
- Dealing With Shutter/Aperture/ISO
- Using The Exposure Control Bar.
- Using Depth Of Field Control
- Basic Compositions & Framing Techniques
- Basic Understanding Of Lenses
- Introducing The Training Settings
- Assignment One
ZOOM Online Session Two
- Review Of Assignment One
- Q & A
- The Exposure Triangle
- The Correct Focal Length For The Correct Result
- Manual Focus & The Minimum Focusing Distance Of Lens
- Further Understanding Of The Settings In Your Camera
- When To Use Color and Black & White Mode
- Understanding The Ideas Of Picture Creation
- Assignment Two
ZOOM Online Session Three
- Review Of Assignment Two
- Q & A
- Further Focal Length Understanding
- Reference Lines In Picture
- Creating Symmetry For A Better Picture
- Perspective Understanding
- Mentor Tips On Any Photography Style (From Participant)
- Final Q & A
- Final Assignment (Submit One Picture By Utilising Pointers Provided In The Lessons With 3 Weeks)