If you’ve bought yourself a DSLR or any Mirrorless camera, after unboxing, you are overwhelmed by the number of buttons and dials, and by the thickness of the instruction manual, it can be very tempting to put the manual down, flick it onto ‘Auto’ and start shooting. Whilst it is fine for some, it may not be long until you crave the creative control that inspired you to purchase a camera in the first place, however where do you begin? Express Basic Camera 101 Workshop then is the perfect workshop for you! Our workshop is designed for individuals who want to understand the usage of their own camera and learn the photography jargon required to create soon to be creative pictures. You will be surprised how much you’ll be able to learn in just 4 hours.
The workshop is conducted over 2 x 2 hours sessions. First part will equip you with camera understanding and the second is a camera hands-on session to realize what photography jargon do for you in a picture.
At the end of the lesson, you will have a better understanding about the fundamentals of your camera and learnt about it’s traits, quirks, and functionality.
Camera 101 (Theory, 2 Hours)
- Understanding Photography
- Latest technology in photography
- Understanding your camera
- Understanding the essentials of light control
- Choosing the correct camera or lenses
- Differences between DSLR/DSLT and Mirrorless Cameras.
- Determining which camera for yourself
- Knowing sensor sizes
- Understanding Photography Jargon (E.g ISO, Shutter, Aperture)
- Basic compositions techniques
- Types of lenses
- Flash Usage
- Different metering modes usage
- Tips to Get Better Pictures
Camera 101 II (Hands-On Camera Function, 2 Hour)
- Optimizing Your Camera Settings
- Getting Out Of Auto Mode
- Warm Up To Your Camera.
- Using Full Manual Focus.
- Using AF Points & focusing techniques.
- Exposing Pictures Correctly.
- Applying Compositions & Framing Techniques
- Depth Of Field Control
- Ideas Leading to Better Photography
- Using Shutter Control For Amazing Photographic Results