Camera 101 Course Introduction
If you’ve bought yourself a DSLR or any Mirrorless camera and, after unboxing, you are overwhelmed by the number of buttons and dials, and by the thickness of the instruction manual, it can be very tempting to put the manual down, flick it onto ‘Auto’ and start shooting. Whilst it is fine for some, it may not be long until you crave the creative control that inspired you to purchase a camera in the first place, however where do you begin? Express Basic Camera 101 Workshop then is the perfect workshop for you! Our workshop is designed for individuals who want to understand the usage of their own camera and learn the photography jargon required to create soon to be creative pictures. You will be surprised how much you’ll be able to learn in just 3 hours.
The workshop is conducted over one 3 hrs sessions. First part will equip you with camera understanding and the second is a short hands-on session to realize what photography jargon do for you in a picture.
At the end of the lesson, you will have a better understanding about the basic usage of your camera and learnt about it’s traits, quirks, and functionality.
Camera 101 Course Outline
Camera 101 (Theory, 2 Hours)
- Understanding Photography
- Latest Technology In Photography
- Understanding Your Camera
- Understanding The Essentials Of Light Control For Camera
- Differences between DSLR/DSLT and Mirrorless Cameras.
- Functionality Of Individual Camera Buttons
- Understand Your Sensor Sizes
- Understanding Photography Jargon (E.g ISO, Shutter, Aperture)
- Reading Your Lenses & Usage
- Camera’s Metering Modes
- Camera Equipment Maintenance
Camera 101 II (Hands-On, 1 Hour)
- Optimizing Your Camera Settings
- Basic Composition Rules
- Using Shutter/Aperture
- ISO Usage
- Using AF Points & focusing techniques.
- Exposing Pictures Correctly.
- Learn Exposure Value Reading
- Setting Colors Mode
- Auto Vs Manual Focus