1 Day Express Basic Course
Gain Good Foundation Within 1 Day
3 Sessions = 1 Day | 6 hours | Group $230/Person | 1 – 1 Private $350 In Total
Let’s agree, cameras are complicating. Camera technology has improved over the years and so is the inclusion of numerous new functions which are designed to improve the experiences of making a good picture. However, that is where the fear of learning the different functions of the camera begins.
If you’ve bought yourself a DSLR or mirrorless camera and, after unboxing it, you are intimidated by the number of buttons and dials, and by the thickness of the manual, it can be very tempting to put the manual down, switch to ‘Auto’ and start shooting.
It might be fine for some, however, it may not belong until you crave the creative control that inspired you to purchase a DSLR in the first place, but where do you begin?
Join our 1 Day Express Basic Course, Photography 101 and overcome the fear of learning photography jargon. This basic photography course is designed to equip you technically with the essential understanding and complex photography jargon in a fun and easy manner. The first part will be theory-based and the remaining being a full practical hands-on session.
Zoom Online, Session 1 (Theory)
- Introduction To Photography
- A Brief History Of Photography
- Best Learning Methodology
- Latest Technology In Photography
- Differences between DSLR/DSLT and Mirrorless Cameras
- The “Best” Camera, Recommended Equipment
- Understanding Light Control
- Lenses & Their Applications
- Full Frame Vs Crop Sensor
- Understanding Photography Jargon (E.g ISO, Shutter, Aperture)
- Basic Compositions Techniques
- Proper Maintenance Of Camera Equipment
Singapore Botanic Garden, Session 2 (Outdoor Practical)
- Optimizing Camera Settings
- Getting Out Of Auto Mode
- Familiarize Common Controls In Camera.
- Using Full Manual Focus.
- Using AF Points & focusing techniques.
- Exposing Pictures Correctly.
- Applying Compositions & Framing Techniques
- Depth Of Field Control
- Learning Ideas Leading to Better Photography
- Using Shutter Control For Amazing Photographic Results
Fort Canning Park, Session 3 (Outdoor Practical)
- Using Black & White Photography To Complement Pictures.
- Understanding The Correct Focal Length (Zoom Range) For Better Results
- Identifying Reference Lines & Creating Rules of Triangles in Pictures
- Understanding Perspective In Angles.
- Tips & Guides to Help You Grow.