2 Sessions Express Basic Course
Good Knowledge Is A Good Start
2 Sessions | 4 hours | Group $150/Pax | 1 – 1 Private $250 In Total
Let’s agree, cameras are complicating. Camera technology has improved over the years and so is the inclusion of numerous new functions which are designed to improve the experiences of making a good picture. However, that is where the fear of learning the different functions of the camera begins.
If you’ve bought yourself a DSLR or mirrorless camera and, after unboxing it, you are intimidated by the number of buttons and dials, and by the thickness of the manual, it can be very tempting to put the manual down, switch to ‘Auto’ and start shooting.
It might be fine for some, however, it may not belong until you crave the creative control that inspired you to purchase a DSLR in the first place, but where do you begin?
Join our 2 Session Express Basic Course, Camera 101 and overcome the fear of learning photography jargon. This workshop is designed to equip you technically with the essential understanding and complex photography jargon in a fun and easy manner. The first part will be theory-based and the second being a short practical hands-on session.
Camera 101 Session 1 (Practical)
- Understanding your camera
- Understanding the essentials of light control
- Choosing the correct camera or lenses
- Understanding Sensor Sizes & The Impact It Brings
- Understanding Photography Jargon (E.g ISO, Shutter, Aperture)
- Understanding Focal Length & It Usage
- Camera Equipment Maintenance
Camera 101 Session 2 (Practical)
- Getting Out Of Auto Mode.
- Exposing Pictures Correctly.
- Applying Basic Compositions & Framing Techniques
- Understanding Depth Of Field Control